Are You Dating a Divorced or Separated Man, or in a Relationship with a Single Dad?
- Are you struggling to decide whether this relationship is right for you?
- Are you frustrated with the pace of your relationship, trying to be patient and understanding, but still find yourself resenting your man?
- Do you wonder if you’ll truly be happy with him or if you’re destined for relationship failure?
With 50 percent of marriages in the United States ending in divorce, there are a lot of single dads and recently divorced (or divorcing) men out there who are actively dating.
And, as you’ve experienced, dating a single dad or dating a divorced or divorcing man is a lot different than dating a single guy with no kids and no ex-wife!
No wonder the divorce rate for second marriages is even higher – a whopping 67%!
The odds are stacked against us! So how can we achieve relationship success given these tough odds??
This is what this website is all about: giving you the knowledge, clarity and support to beat those odds and set yourself up for relationship success.
Relationship success starts with these three things:
- Know what to expect when dating a divorced or divorcing man and know what to expect in step-family relationships
- Know what you truly want, need and require in order to be happy in your life and in your relationships
- Take conscious action toward creating the fulfilling love life that you want!
If you want to accelerate your success in having the life and relationship that you truly want, let’s talk! Contact me today to schedule your private Relationship Problem-Solving Consultation.