Thanks so much for your interest in my advice! I really hope to be able to help you.
I get A LOT of questions from readers and I’m only able to respond to one or two of them each week. So before you take the time to type up your original question, please search the Ask Melissa! Archives to see if I’ve already answered it. Since most dating/relationship issues are universal, I probably have.
If I haven’t, please fill out the form below and stay tuned each week to see if I answer your question. Since I do get a lot of questions, it generally takes 10 weeks for me to respond.
If you need more immediate dating and relationship support, I offer personalized just-in-time dating and relationship support by email and phone here.
All the best,
Ask Melissa! Tips for providing your details about your question:
I encourage you to be as clear and succinct as possible. This will help me create a more helpful answer for you.
Be sure to include the following details so I can answer your question with as much background knowledge of your situation as possible:
- What is your question? (what you hope to get out of, learn, know…)
- How long you’ve been with your partner (dating/engaged/married, with/without kids, ages of the kids, etc)
- General dynamic between you and the person your question relates to. Example: Lots of drama between me and his ex; he hasn’t introduced me to his friends; the kids are cold to me, etc)
- What, if any, solutions have you already tried to solve this problem? What was the result?
- Anything else you think I should know.