Do You Long for a Relationship Where
Your Needs Are Met and You Feel Deeply Valued and Loved?
But Are You Struggling With:
- Feeling unstable and unclear about the status of your relationship
- Trying to understand him and his behavior
- Worry that he’ll get back together with this ex
- Trying to be compassionate, understanding, and helpful, but not getting anywhere
- Feeling like the third wheel
- Feeling confused, insecure, and frustrated about your role in your partner’s life
- Communication issues with your partner
- Feeling isolated, as if there’s no one to talk to about your experience and friends and family don’t understand
- Dealing with his manipulative ex
- Feeling entangled in the divorce drama, baggage, and circumstances
- Feeling guilty when you want to step back for self care
- Wondering why he won’t commit or whether he’ll commit
- Feeling emotionally drained or like you’re on an emotional roller coaster
- Frustrated with the pace of the relationship
- Wondering whether you have a future together and feeling torn between sticking it out or jumping ship
- Spending a lot of mental and emotional energy hoping he’ll change
You don’t have to settle!
Having the relationship that you truly want is possible.
Book a private Email Coaching Session and discover what you truly need and require in order to be happy in your life and in your relationships.
Know what to expect when dating a divorced or divorcing man and know what to expect in step-family relationships.
Get the guidance and support you need in making the tough decisions toward creating the life that you truly want!
Your Relationship Problem-Solving Email Coaching Session Is:
Confidential: What you share safely stays between you and me.
Non-Judgmental: There is no “right”, “wrong” or “should;” only opportunities to learn and grow and focus on creating the life that you truly want.
Supportive: Discover new possibilities and solutions that are aligned with what you really want in your life and relationship.
Benefits of Email Coaching
I know you’re busy. Sometimes you really need quick answers to questions or want to get immediate support with a relationship issue.
Maybe you need someone to hold you accountable or help you make a difficult decision. I offer personalized coaching, flexibility in my approach, and cater to my clients’ individual needs.
Private email coaching offers:
Convenience: Email coaching offers support at your fingertips; you can expect a response to your email within two business days.
Value: With email coaching you are able to save your conversations at your convenience to help you remember what was suggested in a session.
Comfort: It is often easier to pose a question in an email, where you have time to think through the situation and clarify your situation.
The investment is $97 for an email coaching session. One email coaching session will be equivalent to 2 or 3 email exchanges, with multiple points being discussed in each email.
Simply complete the intake form below and I will be in touch with you within two business days.
To relationship happiness and success,